The Training on Leadership and Facilitation in Youth work was a main activity of the project targeting youth workers, youth leaders, NGOs and youth.
The Training Course was hosted from 13th to 20th of March 2020 at a guesthouse „Gościniec pod Gruszą” in Stara Kraśnica, Poland.
Main aims of the project:
– to equip partnering organisations with well – prepared personel – youth workers so they can work with young people on local, regional, national and international level with success;
– to give certain knowledge, skills and competences based on non-formal methods and tools in facilitation of workshops for youth;
– to increase participants’ self-confidence and leadership competences.
We accomplished the main goal of the project by:
– providing youth workers with knowledge and experience on succesful facilitation
– teaching effective methods that can engage young people we work with
– teaching and providing direct examples to youth workers about leadership in youth work
– improving youth workers knowledge and skills in using non-formal education’s tools, methods and instruments
– creating a booklet of innovative, tested, applicable workshops for youth
– supporting youth workers in self and proffesional development
– fostering international cooperation of partner organisations
– developing follow-up activities on local level
– building up capacity of youth workers and partnering organisations
– promoting importance of developing leadership and facilitation among youth workers
– creating a network of self-confident and professional youth leaders
– facilitators ready to work with young people on local, national and international level
– promoting Erasmus + Programme and European Union
– promoting non-formal education
– promoting partnering organisations as reliable and experienced partners
The project links to the objectives of the Erasmus+ programme and the Europe 2020 Strategy (Lifting young people out of the risk of poverty and social exclusion) by raising awareness of the ways to motivate and include young people into the society.
- Bolu Belediye Baskanligi, Turkey
- EIQ FORMACIÓN, Spain
- ASSOCIAÇÃO NOVO MUNDO AZUL, Portugal
- CET PLATFORMA SKOPJE, The Republic of North Macedonia
- STUDENTSKA ORGANIZACIJA UNIVERZE V LJUBLJANI, Slovenia
- ASOCIATIA PENTRU PROMOVAREA EGALITATII INTRE TINERI, Romania
- Cooperativa Sociale Immaginaria A R.L.Onlus, Italy