The strategic partnership „Socialartshub: strengthen key skills for life long learning through sharing adult education programs using the performing arts tools” is part of an exchanging process of good practices between European organizations operating in the field of adult education. The field is about strengthening and developing key competences for long life learning for disadvantaged adult learners through the performing arts tools (music, theater, dance, slam poetry).
Objectives of the strategic partnership for the exchange of good practices:
- to strengthen the cooperation between the organizations involved
- to increase the process of exchange of good practices on the subject of strengthening key competences for disadvantaged adults through the performing arts
- to increase the skills and techniques of the trainers in education for adult performing arts, experimenting and increasing innovative methods of developing key competences and social inclusion through the performing arts.
The direct participants of the activities organized within this strategic partnership will be 96, half will be adult disadvantaged learners with low schooling and economic profile, half will be educators and operators active in the field of education for adults interested in developing their techniques training through the use of tools provided by the performing arts.
The activities that the partnership will implement are:
– 3 administrative -management meetings (Kick of meetings, mid-term meetings, final evaluation meetings),
– 5 international trainings each dedicated to the development and techniques of strengthening and development of basic skills and social inclusion through the use of the performing arts (theater, music, dance, poetry slam and integrated arts).
The general methodology of the project will be the experiential learning, also known as „Learning by doing”, „Peer to peer” peer education, and „Coaching”. These methods will first allow the acquisition of competences from the inputs generated by the trainers and then the sharing and exchange of knowledge by the participants.
The results of the project will be the enhancement of key competences in disadvantaged adult learners, the improvement of educational techniques and tools for the development of key competences in the operators and educators of the adult education sector, a wider dissemination of the practice artistic in adulthood.
The impact will initially be measurable at the various partner organizations, which through this partnership will have the opportunity to increase the knowledge and skills of their operators, to then extend the results achieved also to institutions, associations and organizations operating in the same scope.
The potential long-term benefits will be those of generating a true and proper virtuous path of cooperation first and foremost among the partner organizations, then between the areas used, adult education and performing arts, for social growth and the conception of an increasingly inclusive society and harmonious.
Project number: 2019-1-IT02-KA204-063215
- Fez-Landesmusikakademie (Germany)
- Youth Support Center (Poland)
- Novo Mundo and Albergar-te (Portugal)
- Fundacja Sztuka Nauki (Poland)
- UNITED SOCIETIES OF BALKANS ASTIKI ETAIREIA
- Areadne OE (Greece).
The project is co-funded by Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union.