Let’s get online was a mobility of youth workers – the seminar hosted in cozy and beautiful Guesthouse Willa Jagniątków, near Jelenia Góra, Poland from 7th to 12th of August 2019.
The Seminar gathered 24 participants: youth trainers, youth leaders, members, employees, co-workers and volunteers actively involved in life of partner organisations coming from Poland, Romania, Turkey, Serbia, North Macedonia, Czech Republic, Italy, Croatia, Malta, Lithuania, Greece and Portugal.
The seminar Let’s get online was the first activity of the Project : „Let’s get online and Rising Digital Youth Workers” co-funded by Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union.
What were the main objectives of the project?
- to provide knowledge, practices to youth workers how to analyse and strategically create communication of organisations on the Internet;
- to educate and provide direct examples to youth workers about online threats that effect partner organisations and their target groups (cyber safety);
- to enhance participants ICT skills and competences and raise awareness about importance of new media use;
- to improve youth workers knowledge and skills in using digital tools, programmes and channels;
- to foster international cooperation of partner organisations and to develop follow-up activities on local level.